Practise spelling words that have the 'u' sound spelt 'ou'
tough, trouble, double, trouble, country.
Use the website below to practise your spelling with a game.(laptop and tablet compatible)
Tale a look at the website below to read up on facts about the rainforest.
Create a rainforest quiz for your family.
Use the website below to practise finding equivalent fractions using models. (laptop and tablet compatible)
The rainforest is full of fantastic, unusual and interesting animals. Use the websites and resources below to find out all about them.
- write a non-chronological report about your favourite rainforest animal
- create a poster about them and how they are adapted to a rainforest environment
- design your own animal and how its adapted to the rainforest
Include in your work information such as:
- what do they look like?
- what is their diet like?
- how do they hunt for prey or hide from predators?
- what different types of that animal are there?
- any interesting facts?