Let's get science-y
Have a go at making blood! Yes...you read it right...blood!
It will help you to understand exactly what our blood is made up of.
What you need:
- Yellow and red food dye
- 2 large handfuls of Cheerios
- Some mini white marshmallows
- Little bits of purple paper
- A large clear bowl or a clear bottle
- A zip lock bag or a sealed bag
If you haven't got any of these things, you could improvise. For example instead of mini white marshmallows, you could use little bits of white paper. Yellow food dye isn't essential so you could do without that.